Siskiyou Community Health Center has a full-time opportunity for an experienced Billing Office Manager.
The Billing Office Manager is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the billing department including the hiring, training and supervising for the billing department staff, ensuring that all billing functions are completed in a timely manner, preparing monthly reports after period closing, creating policies and procedures, attending regular meetings and sharing information with staff.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related area of study or the equivalent work experience required.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a supervising/managing role required, preferably in a medical billing department.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable practices, medical office billing procedures; knowledge of coding, medical terminology and clinic operating policies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Confidentiality, punctuality, excellent attendance, and ethical conduct are required.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.