Siskiyou Community Health Center is seeking an experienced Billing/Release of Information (ROI) Specialist to work at our Grants Pass location. This position is responsible for posting patient and insurance payments, processing insurance denials, working aged reports, and providing support for the ROI requests for patient health records.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required.
- One (1) year of work experience in a medical or dental office with medical billing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency using computer applications and the internet is required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and HIPAA regulations is preferred.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable practices and medical and dental office billing procedures.
- Effective customer service skills, demonstrating the ability to work with a diverse population.
- Strong organizational skills and effective use of time.
- Communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Where we are located
Nestled in the beautiful Rogue Valley in Southern Oregon, Grants Pass is home to Siskiyou Community Health Center, with Medford and Cave Junction facilities. The Cave Junction Clinic is located approximately 29 miles from Grants Pass and 69 miles from the Pacific Ocean. Grants Pass, Medford, Ashland, and Jacksonville comprise the commercial and tourist hub of Southern Oregon and California’s northernmost tip. Surrounded by breathtaking scenery, endless opportunities to enjoy nature, and some of the kindest people you’ll ever meet, southern Oregon is a great place to call home
Our Mission Statement
To identify and provide care for primary health needs of our community in a professional and compassionate manner.
If you would like to be part of a team that’s committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org