Siskiyou Community Health Center is seeking an experienced Certified Clinical Medical Assistant to assist with our COVID mobile testing and provide float support to assist Providers, Nurses, and other Medical Assistants. This position performs procedures and administers medications and immunizations according to clinic protocols and Federal and State guidelines. Focuses on contributing to the medical team to provide high-quality care to patients. This position may also fill in at patient registration, referrals, and authorization desks as needed.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required.
- Must be a nationally Certified Medical Assistant : AAMA (CMA), AMT (RMA), NCCT (NCMA) OR NHA (CCMA) or be able to obtain certification within six months of hire.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent experience working as a Medical Assistant in a clinic setting preferred.
- Must have current AHA-BLS (Basic Life Support) for the Healthcare Provider or be willing to obtain within 90 days of hire.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Office Applications.
- Experience with electronic medical records and/or computerized billing systems.
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking desired.
Where we are located
Nestled in the beautiful Rogue Valley in Southern Oregon, Grants Pass is home to Siskiyou Community Health Center, with Medford and Cave Junction facilities. The Cave Junction Clinic is located approximately 29 miles from Grants Pass and 69 miles from the Pacific Ocean. Grants Pass, Medford, Ashland, and Jacksonville comprise the commercial and tourist hub of Southern Oregon and California’s northernmost tip. Surrounded by breathtaking scenery, endless opportunities to enjoy nature, and some of the kindest people you’ll ever meet, southern Oregon is a great place to call home
Our Mission Statement
To identify and provide care for primary health needs of our community in a professional and compassionate manner.
If you would like to be part of a team that’s committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com