Siskiyou Community Health Center is currently recruiting for a Chief Dental Officer (CDO). The CDO is responsible for aligning oral health services and related administrative procedures with the organization’s strategic objectives to optimize the delivery of high quality oral health care. This position will work four (4) ten (10) hour days; with three (3) days in clinic seeing patients and one (1) day dedicated to administrative duties.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and DUTIES SUMMARY:
- Graduation from an accredited school of dentistry with a DMD or DDS degree. Current Oregon Dental License and DEA licensure in good standing.
- Two (2) years professional clinical experience in family or general practice dentistry or one (1) year hospital-case residency training.
- Three (3) years managerial experience with strong leadership abilities and senior level partnering medical/dental setting or healthcare insurance organization; of a combination of equivalent education and work experience.
- Supervises, organizes, schedules and provides direction and leadership for the delivery of high quality oral health care.
- Participates, prepares, implements and maintains oral health care plans in response to the most critical needs and problems of our patients.
- Provides supervision and support including training and performance evaluations of dentists, dental hygienists and dental assistants.
- Ensures dental providers are providing culturally competent care.
- Ensures regulatory compliance as required (e.g. HIPAA, OSHA, Office of Performance Reviews (OPR}, etc.)
- Provides oversight and management of the day-to-day clinical care of patients
- Experience in a community or migrant health center (FQHC) setting, including experience with practice management systems.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
Based in the growing Southern Oregon community of Grants Pass, Siskiyou Community Health Center is a primary care medical home designed to treat and care for the medical needs of the entire family. Operating on a sliding scale and offering services ranging from general medical care, behavioral health services and an on-site pharmacy, to dental needs and community Outreach, Siskiyou focuses on the under-served and often uninsured sector of the Rogue Valley. Siskiyou has two medical facilities, a dental facility, and three School-Based Health Centers operating from within all three schools in the Illinois Valley. Striving for excellence, Siskiyou seeks to identify and provide care for the primary health needs of our community in a professional and compassionate manner.
To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.