Siskiyou Community Health Center has a full-time opening for an experienced Clinical Applications Specialist at our Grants Pass location. This position provides support, maintenance, and configuration for software applications and interfaces within Siskiyou Community Health Center’s NextGen environment.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or any equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 3+ years experience working in a healthcare facility using EHR and/or PM systems, NextGen preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads and participates in the planning, design, development and deployment of new application modules and enhancements to new and existing applications.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of NextGen EHR/PM/EDR features, issues, forthcoming enhancements, and services.
- Develops and maintains forms and templates for application support.
- Provides user training and go-live support as well as post-implementation evaluation to ensure that the functionality and performance of the system are optimal.
- Creates, facilitates, and conducts trainings to meet the requirements of the end-user based on best practice recommendations in collaboration with management and end-users. This includes new employee trainings on clinical applications and related workflows.
- Maintains and updates documents required for application support and implementation, quality assurance, and user training.
- Collects data required for system support or project implementation and performs data analysis.
- Collaborates with management and end-users to evaluate operational and clinical processes, recommends and develops solutions resulting in efficient and functional workflows.
- Regularly attends and participates in meetings with managers to facilitate communication regarding workflows, process improvements, training, and feedback as it pertains to the role of the Clinical Applications Specialist.
- Provides telephone and in-person support to employees with a high degree of customer service, technical expertise, and timeliness.
- Assists in the standardization, integration, and optimization of clinical applications.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with co-workers at all levels.
- Other duties as assigned.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.