Siskiyou Community Health Center (SCHC) has a full-time opening for a Communications Specialist in our Grants Pass office. The Communications Specialist assists the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) in all internal and external communications. SCHC is seeking a strategic thinker with acute attention to detail, working well under pressure and meeting deadlines.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Associate’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field preferred; some college required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have three or more years of customer service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Competent knowledge of Excel Spreadsheets.
- Experience with copywriting, proofreading, and editing.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Effective public speaking skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, publishing software, and social media platforms.
- Ability to work in the absence of direct supervision displaying good judgment and common sense.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. We are a drug-free workplace. EOE.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.