Siskiyou Community Health Center has an opening for a full-time Dental Clinic Supervisor. The primary responsibility of this individual will be to help ensure quality care and efficient patient flow through clinic by following dental clinic protocols. This candidate will assist with management of staff members including front desk and dental assistants.
The successful candidate must have the ability to pass a criminal background check and a drug screen.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a dental office and/or as a supervisor in an office setting.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Windows and Office Applications.
- Familiarity with computerized dental management programs is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and effective use of time, working at a rapid pace and managing multiple tasks at the same time.
- Effective interpersonal and customer relations skills and ability to work with a diverse population, often in a stressful environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. We are a drug-free workplace. EOE.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.