Siskiyou Community Health Center (SCHC) has a full-time Entrance Screening Representative opening. This position will work shifts at both our Grants Pass and Cave Junction Medical offices. The Entrance Screening Representative is responsible for conducting screening activities by following Siskiyou Community Health Center, the Oregon Health Authority (OHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) protocols. SCHC is looking for a team player with a positive and caring attitude when interacting with patients and employees. Excellent communication skills are necessary, along with strong organization and flexibility.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent education required.
- Minimum one year of customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to operate basic screening equipment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to actively listen.
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage time independently.
- Bi-lingual, Spanish oral, and written skills preferred.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. We are a drug-free workplace. EOE.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.