Siskiyou Community Health Center has an opening for a Nurse Practitioner in our Walk-in Clinic at both of our locations in Grants Pass and Cave Junction. The Family Nurse Practitioner (“FNP”) is responsible for providing advanced nursing care to SCHC patients who present with acute and chronic health disorders in our Walk-In Clinic. This responsibility will include the utilization of advanced practice nursing skills and knowledge, in a relatively independent fashion, in the areas of direct patient care, consultation, and education of patients within his/her scope of practice.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Hold a current Nurse Practitioner License in Oregon, or be able to obtain an Oregon License.
- Master’s degree from a program accredited by the NLNAC or CCNE, and maintain full and current certification as a nurse practitioner from the American Nurses Association or another nationally recognized certifying body.
- Current CPR certification.
- Primary care experience in a clinical setting required.
- Proof of current immunizations meeting clinic health and immunization standards.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.