Siskiyou Community Health Center has a full-time Front Desk Patient Service Representative opening in our Dental Clinic. The Front Desk Patient Service Representative must be a team player, with a positive outlook and enjoy working in a high volume dental clinic. Good communication skills (written and verbal) are necessary along with strong organizational, flexible and detail oriented skills required. Bilingual English/Spanish proficiency highly preferred.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a dental reception setting.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Windows and Office Applications.
- Experience with electronic medical records and/or computerized billing systems.
- Bilingual, Spanish and English speaking ability preferred.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. We are a drug-free workplace. EOE.If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.