Siskiyou Community Health Center is looking for a high-performing HR Assistant capable of working in a fast-paced environment amongst a talented, highly motivated team. The HR Assistant assists in Human Resources duties professionally and is responsible for assisting the functional areas of recruiting, employee relations, payroll, policies and procedures, training, and company culture. The HR Assistant will perform his/her duties at a high level of competency. This position will also provide direct support to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Support and assist in all HR initiatives, systems, and tactics.
- Assists in processes payroll for corporate and on-site staff.
- Assists in implementing HR strategies by establishing department standards, including talent acquisition and employee on-boarding.
- Assists in HR matters such as compensation, benefits, and health and safety.
- Assists in processing the on-boarding and termination of all candidates and employees.
- Review employee timecards and other job-related functions as needed.
- Communicate compensation, benefits, and other facets of employment with employees and candidates.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related field preferred.
- 1+ years of HR experience required.
- A high level of proficiency in English is required.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pronounced leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation, regulations, and best practices.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, handling sensitive situations appropriately and with documentation.
- Ability to anticipate HR needs, think proactively, and respond appropriately.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be available for occasional, short-term travel to provide on-site support at all Siskiyou Community Health Center locations.
- Willingness to work occasional extended or irregular hours depending on business needs.
Where we are located
Nestled in the beautiful Rogue Valley in Southern Oregon, Grants Pass is home to Siskiyou Community Health Center, with Medford and Cave Junction facilities. The Cave Junction Clinic is located approximately 29 miles from Grants Pass and 69 miles from the Pacific Ocean. Grants Pass, Medford, Ashland, and Jacksonville comprise the commercial and tourist hub of Southern Oregon and California’s northernmost tip. Surrounded by breathtaking scenery, endless opportunities to enjoy nature, and some of the kindest people you’ll ever meet, southern Oregon is a great place to call home.
Our Mission Statement
To identify and provide care for our community’s primary health needs in a professional and compassionate manner.
What we offer
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation, and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. We are a drug-free workplace. EOE.
If you would like to be part of a team committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org