Siskiyou Community Health Center (SCHC) has a full-time opening in our IT Department. This position will provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware. Maintain and monitor workstations and provide end-user support on local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and internet systems.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Degree in a related field and 2-3 years of networking experience, or equivalent relevant work experience preferred.
- A+, Network+, MCP or MCSE preferred.
- 2+ years help desk experience.
- Good driving record with personal insurance on personal vehicle.
- Proficiency with Windows administration tools and Power Shell preferred.
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel.
- Ability to install, configure, and maintain personal computers, networks, and related hardware and software.
- Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operations problems.
- Ability to identify and resolve issues with peripheral equipment for various systems.
- Knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications, procedures, and techniques.
- Ability to organize resources and establish priorities.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
- Excellent customer service skills including verbal and written communication.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. We are a drug-free workplace. EOE.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.