Siskiyou Community Health Center has a full-time opening for an experienced Medical Assistant at our Cave Junction Walk-In Clinic. Position requires excellent customer service and people skills. This Medical Assistant will work in our Walk-In Clinic to see patients for acute care appointments and ensure the delivery of high-quality care. This position will require assisting with exams, procedures, prepare and maintain exam rooms, schedule, and reporting of lab work.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required.
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program desired or ability to obtain certification within six months of hire.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent experience working as a Medical Assistant in a clinic setting preferred.
- Must have current AHA-BLS (Basic Life Support) for the Healthcare Provider or be willing to obtain within 90 days of hire.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Office Applications.
- Experience with electronic medical records and/or computerized billing systems.
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking desired.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.