Siskiyou Community Health Center has a full time opportunity for a qualified Medical Clinic Manager at our Grants Pass Clinic location.
This position will work directly with up to 10 providers along with approximately 40 direct reports. The Clinic Manager provides superior leadership and excellent communication to staff, while ensuring patients receive the highest quality of patient care. Ensures all areas of the department are in compliance with Siskiyou Community Health Center as well as all regulatory standards dictated by local, state and federal regulation. Relocation Expenses are negotiable.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in an office environment with at least two (2) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- Experience in primary care operations
- Direct patient interaction; experience serving culturally diverse patient population
- True healthcare generalist, capable of balancing the needs of patients, staff and physicians
- Develop systems to assist staff and physicians to work at maximum capacity, while guiding developing, mentoring and working collaboratively
- Must be efficient team member, especially sensitive to patient, staff and physician relations
- Ability to meet deadlines
This position works in a busy environment with a lot of interruptions, multiple demands and people interactions. Some travel is required.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is located in the beautiful Rogue Valley, based in Grants Pass, Oregon, and has facilities in Grants Pass, Medford and Cave Junction. The Cave Junction Clinic is located approximately 29 miles from Grants Pass and 69 miles from the Pacific Ocean. Grants Pass, Medford, Ashland and Jacksonville comprise the commercial and tourist hub of Southern Oregon and far Northern California.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com