Medical Scribe – Grants Pass Medical
Medical Scribe to be a part of our primary care medical office at our Grants Pass location. This position will perform clerical scribing functions for a busy physician in a rapidly growing practice. The candidate must be able to anticipate the needs of their provider in order to facilitate efficient patient flow. They must be discreet, tactful and unobtrusive so as not to distract medical staff from patient care. An understanding of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, diagnostic testing, lab orders and assessments is preferred but not necessary. The Medical Scribe must be able to strictly adhere to HIPAA confidentiality standards at all times when accessing or communicating patient information.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma (or GED)
- Minimum of one to three (1-3) years’ experience as a medical scribe or transcriptionist
- Current AHA-BLS (Basic Life Support) or be able to retain certification within 90 days of hire
- Experience with electronic medical records (EMR) and/or computerized billing systems
- 60+wpm typing speed with high accuracy
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft Windows and MS Office applications.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. We are a drug-free workplace. EOE.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.