Siskiyou Community Health Center has a full-time opening for an Outreach Home Visitor Lead at our Grants Pass location. The Home Visitor Lead supports a caseload of clients for home visitation along with daily professional development, support, oversight, and limited supervision of the Outreach programs, with emphasis on the Healthy Start program. This position assumes responsibility to assure the quality of services provided are in line with the goals of the Healthy Start program, but supports the Healthy Families and Project Baby Check programs. The Home Visitor lead will work closely with the Outreach Director to ensure the overall quality of program services.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field preferred.
- Experience working with children and families or high risk populations.
- Experience in supervising and motivating staff.
- Knowledge of infant and child development as well as parent-child attachment.
- Proof of current CPR certification or ability to obtain.
- Proof of current unrestricted driver’s license, comprehensive automobile insurance, and a safe driving record.
- Use of private automobile in good, working condition to drive to outlying rural areas, in possibly hazardous weather and/or road conditions.
- Proof of current immunizations that meet clinic health and immunization standards.
- Candidate is required to submit to a pre-employment criminal background investigation.
- Candidate is required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Temporarily during the COVID-19 pandemic, home visitors are conducting visits via phone and not in person.