Interested in joining a leading community health center in Josephine County?
For over, 40-years, Siskiyou Community Health Center (SCHC), has been dedicated to delivering high quality, comprehensive health care to the citizens of Josephine County.
Consider joining our Siskiyou Community Health Center team because we believe:
- …in treating our patients, clients and each other with dignity and respect, regardless of race, age, gender, ability, values, lifestyle, or economic status.
- … in compassion, honesty, and integrity guiding us in all of our actions.
- … that teamwork and cooperation are vital to the success of our working and community relationships.
- … in our commitment to provide the highest quality health care and customer service and that our success is measured only by how well we serve.
Qualified Outreach Supervisor candidates have a
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Human Services or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with children and families.
- Experience in supervising and motivating staff.
- Knowledge of infant and child development as well as the parent-child attachment.
- Proof of current CPR Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire date.
- Proof of current, unrestricted Driver’s License, comprehensive automobile insurance, and safe driving record.
- Use of private vehicle in good, working condition.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provides daily oversight to home visitors along with daily professional development, support, and supervision.
- Assures quality of the services provided.
- Protects the integrity and respect of the families who we serve.
- Work closely with the Outreach Director to ensure the overall quality of program services.
SCHC offers all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader. This includes a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet you to discuss our current openings.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.