Siskiyou Community Health Center has an opening for an experienced Pharmacy Technician. The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for assisting in the mechanics of prescription filling, customer service and enhancing the general operation of the pharmacy. This is a full-time position. Siskiyou has pharmacy locations in the Grants Pass and Cave Junction clinics, this position will be expected to cover at both sites.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Some college is preferred.
- Current certification by the State of Oregon and the National Board of Pharmacy as a Certified Pharmacy Technician.
- Current CPR and First Aid certification are required.
- Proof of current immunizations meeting clinic health and immunization standards is required.
- General knowledge of Medicare and other health plans for billing of patient’s prescriptions.
- Excellent knowledge of office processes and procedures, including computer word processing, data entry, and use of a telephone.
- Can demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Can demonstrate effective customer relations skills, and the ability to work with diverse populations, often in stressful environments.
- Can demonstrate strong organizational skills and effective use of time, working at a rapid pace and managing multiple tasks at the same time.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.