Siskiyou Community Health Center has an opening for a Physician in our Walk-In Clinic at both of our locations in Grants Pass and Cave Junction. The role of a Physician is to improve the overall health of the people of Josephine County and expand the availability of health care by providing Walk-In Clinic medical services at SCHC clinics in accordance with policies, procedures, and regulations of the SCHC Board of Directors and administration.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Completion of an accredited medical doctor or doctor of osteopathy program required.
- Board certification or board eligible in the area of specialty (internists/pediatricians, family practice, obstetrics/gynecology) required.
- Must be able to secure credentialing through identified agencies (Medicare, Medicaid, etc.)
- Previous experience working with underserved populations highly desired.
- Certification through the Drug Enforcement Agency and valid licensure in Oregon required.
- CPR/ACLS certified.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.