Siskiyou Community Health Center has an opening for an experienced Referral Specialist in our Grants Pass Medical Clinic. The Referral Specialist performs duties necessary to ensure that patient referrals are processed in a timely, efficient manner that meets SCHC policies and practices for patient referrals and supports the provider’s referral requests. The Referral Specialist should be proficient in medical office software and medical terminology, as well as have the ability to multitask in a very fast-paced environment.
Required qualifications for this position include:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Minimum 1-year related experience.
3. General knowledge of Medicare and Oregon Health Plan preferred.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
5. Strong customer relations skills.
6. Strong basic mathematical skills
7. Demonstrated strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage time independently.
8. Bi-lingual, Spanish oral and written skills preferred.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com