Siskiyou Community Health Center has an opening for an experienced Release of Information (ROI) Specialist at our Grants Pass location. The ROI Specialist is responsible for providing support for requests for patient health records.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required.
- One (1) year of work experience in the Medical Records field preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency using computer applications and the internet is required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and HIPAA regulations is preferred.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems. (word processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and terminology)
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand, asking clarifying questions, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented.
- The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.