Interested in joining a leading community health center in Josephine County? For over 40-years, Siskiyou Community Health Center (SCHC) has been dedicated to delivering high quality, comprehensive health care to the citizens of Josephine County.
Consider joining our Siskiyou Community Health Center team because we believe:
- …in treating our patients, clients and each other with dignity and respect, regardless of race, age, gender, ability, values, lifestyle, or economic status.
- … in compassion, honesty, and integrity guiding us in all of our actions.
- … that teamwork and cooperation are vital to the success of our working and community relationships.
- … in our commitment to provide the highest quality health care and customer service and that our success is measured only by how well we serve.
Qualified Sterile Technician candidates have a
- High school diploma or equivalent education is preferred.
- Current CPR and First Aid certification is preferred.
- Experience working in a sterile environment preferred.
- Current Oregon Radiology certification a plus.
- Proof of current immunizations meeting clinic health and immunization standards is required.
- Can demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Can demonstrate effective customer relations skills, and the ability to work with diverse populations, often in stressful and fast paced environments.
- Can demonstrate strong organizational skills and effective use of time, working at a rapid pace and managing multiple tasks at the same time.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is looking for a Sterile Technician to join the SCHC team. Some of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Sterilize all dental instruments according to infection control protocols.
- Assist with breakdown, cleanup and setup of dental operatory.
- Disinfect and organize equipment and instruments for clinical use.
- Distribute instruments for dentists and assistants to access.
- Receive shipments of supplies and maintain appropriate inventory levels throughout the clinic.
- Correctly and efficiently operate sterilization machines with sterilization equipment.
- Uphold a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations upheld by OSHA and HIPPA.
SCHC offers all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader. This includes a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet you to discuss our current openings.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.