Now you can access the same quality medical care you come to expect from the comfort of your home through a live video chat on your tablet, smartphone or computer. Whether you’re in Grants Pass, Cave Junction, or anywhere in Oregon, you can count on convenient care from our medical providers. We currently have two platforms available for providing virtual visits, one for Walk-In Clinic patients and one for visiting with your primary care provider.
For connecting with your primary care, behavioral health, or dental provider, call our office at (541) 472-4777 to make an appointment. If you already have a virtual visit scheduled and need assistance, use the steps below.
1. You will receive an email and/or text message 3 days prior to your appointment to confirm your appointment and pre-register for your visit.
3. Look for the appointment link email and/or text message 30 minutes prior to your appointment.
4. Complete the intake questions, consent form, and provide payment if prompted, then click the “Join Visit” button.
To connect with the Walk-In Clinic for health care advice and treatment for common, non-urgent medical conditions, use our Siskiyou Live-Visit platform. There is no appointment or phone call needed. Providers are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 5:00pm.
1. Click the link below to sign up for a free account. If you are using a mobile device, you will be asked to download the eVisit app from the Apple Store or Google Play.
2. Create an account and answer a few questions. You will then be placed in the virtual waiting room and an available provider will be alerted that you are ready for your appointment.
3. Select how you would like to be notified when the provider is ready (Text or Phone). Select YES when asked for permission to share your microphone and camera. The screen will go black until the visit starts. At this point, you can wait for your provider or turn off your screen and come back when you get the notification that the provider is ready.