1. You will receive an email and/or text message 3 days prior to your appointment to confirm your appointment and pre-register for your visit.
2. Review the Device and Connections Guide and Test Your Device prior to your appointment.
3. Look for the appointment link email and/or text message 30 minutes prior to your appointment.
4. Complete the intake questions, consent form, and provide payment if prompted, then click the “Join Visit” button.
1. Click the link below to sign up for a free account. If you are using a mobile device, you will be asked to download the eVisit app from the Apple Store or Google Play.
2. Create an account and answer a few questions. You will then be placed in the virtual waiting room and an available provider will be alerted that you are ready for your appointment.
3. Select how you would like to be notified when the provider is ready (Text or Phone). Select YES when asked for permission to share your microphone and camera. The screen will go black until the visit starts. At this point, you can wait for your provider or turn off your screen and come back when you get the notification that the provider is ready.