Siskiyou Community Health Center has a full-time opportunity for an Ancillary Services Manager.
The Ancillary Services Manager provides day to day front/back office supervision, overseeing staff and performing duties necessary to ensure efficient walk-in clinic, lab, and radiology operations. Work with staff to ensure quality of care and service to internal and external customers.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a medical office and/or as a supervisor in an office setting.
- Strong organizational skills and effective use of time, working at a rapid pace and managing multiple tasks at the same time.
- Effective interpersonal and customer relations skills and ability to work with a diverse population, often in a stressful environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Windows and Office Applications.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.