Siskiyou Community Health Center has an opening for an experienced Billing & Collections Specialist at our Grants Pass location. The Collection Specialist is responsible for monitoring patient balances and processing past due balances per collection policies and procedures.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 months related experience.
- Computer competency, including word processing and data entry.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable practices, medical and dental office billing procedures; knowledge of coding, medical terminology, and clinic operating policies and procedures.
- Effective customer relations skills, demonstrating the ability to work with diverse groups in a stressful environment and displaying an understanding of group dynamics.
- Strong organizational skills and effective use of time.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.