Siskiyou Community Health Center has an opening for an experienced Dental Clinic Coordinator. The Clinic Coordinator is responsible for the facilitation of work flow within the dental clinic, while acting as a liaison between the back office dental staff and other clinical and non-clinical staff. The Clinic Coordinator will manage patient flow, purchasing and will manage related systems and processes to provide quality service to patients in a safe and positive environment. The Clinic Coordinator will provide mentoring and guidance to back office and front office staff and will be cross trained in front office duties in order to work in that capacity as needed.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Completion of a Dental Assistant training program and a minimum of five years’ experience as a Dental Assistant in a dental office or clinic is required.
- Current Expanded Functions Dental Assistant certification is required.
- Current Oregon X-ray certification is required.
- Current CPR and First Aid certification is required.
- Proof of current, unrestricted Oregon Driver’s License, comprehensive automobile insurance and a safe driving record is required.
- Demonstrated ability in implementing principles and practices of supervision of processes and people.
- Demonstrated leadership, community relations and customer service skills.
- All responsibilities/ essential functions will be performed per dental department protocols and dentist’s or dental hygienist’s direction, and where applicable, in accordance with state regulations and laws.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.