Siskiyou Community Health Center (SCHC) has an immediate opening for a Dentist to join our dental clinic. For over 40-years, SCHC has been dedicated to delivering high quality, comprehensive health care to the citizens of Josephine County.
Consider joining our team because we believe:
- …in treating our patients, clients and each other with dignity and respect, regardless of race, age, gender, ability, values, lifestyle, or economic status.
- … in compassion, honesty, and integrity guiding us in all of our actions.
- … that teamwork and cooperation are vital to the success of our working and community relationships.
- … in our commitment to provide the highest quality healthcare and customer service and that our success is measured only by how well we serve.
Qualified Dentist candidates have
- DDS or DMD from an accredited University
- Active License and BLS
- Team player with excellent customer service skills a must
- Evidence-Based Approach to Dental Care
- Completion of General Practice Residency program
SCHC offers all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader. This includes a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet you to discuss our current openings.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
Please fax your CV to (541) 471-9242 to the attention of Becca Zacha. You may also email your CV to email@example.com.