Siskiyou Community Health Center has a full-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) opening in our Grants Pass Medical Clinic. The LCSW is responsible for managing a panel of patients experiencing both acute and chronic mental illnesses, as well as working closely with behavioral health professionals and a primary care team to provide patients with an integrated and comprehensive health care plan. The LCSW provides clinical recovery-focused services to patients with mental illness and substance abuse issues, develops individual treatment plans in conjunction with the patient and other individuals, as indicated and completes treatment plan updates and assessments.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) credential or ability to obtain QMHP credential within thirty (30) days of hire.
- Master’s Degree in counseling, social work or a related behavioral health field from an accredited college or university.
- Five (5) years of experience working directly with clients experiencing mental illness, preferred.
- Proof of current immunizations meeting organization health and immunization standards.
- Proof of current unrestricted Driver’s License, automobile insurance and a safe driving record.If you would like to be part of a dynamic team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to Amanda Stevens at email@example.com.
As an industry leader we offer a competitive salary. Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, vacation pay, sick pay, 403(b) match and more. Siskiyou Community Health Center is an equal opportunity and drug free workplace that encourages and supports problem resolution and creative thinking.