Siskiyou Community Health Center has an opening for an Oregon Health Plan Enrollment Specialist in our Administration Department. The Enrollment Specialist assists individuals with information and applications for Oregon Health Plan insurance. This position may require travel between Siskiyou Community Health Center locations as well as participation in local outreach events.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of medical insurance and/or Oregon Health Plan preferred.
- Computer competency, including word processing and data entry.
- Effective customer relations skills, demonstrating the ability to work with diverse groups in a stressful environment and displaying an understanding of group dynamics.
- Strong organizational skills and effective use of time.
- Ability to prioritize work and stay on task with little supervision.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.