A Data Entry Clerk is responsible for inputting data and making changes to existing data figures in digital databases. Their primary duties include inputting data from paper documents or other formats into software programs from current Outreach funding programs such as Healthy Start and Healthy Families. The Data Entry Clerk must maintain a working knowledge of all Outreach grant programs to ensure that program data is captured and accurately inputted into the correct program data systems. This role will work with program supervisors and the Director of Outreach to ensure all data tracking requirements are met. This position may interact with the public, grantors, or community partners. As a member of the Outreach team, this position may also contribute towards Outreach playgroups or external events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to work Monday – Friday, and the possibility of weekends;
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files;
- Update existing data spreadsheets;
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data;
- Assist with activities, fundraising, and special events regarding families and children, including playgroups;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of data and tracking requirements of Outreach Programs;
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE:
- A high school diploma or equivalent education is required.
- Proof of current CPR certification or ability to obtain within 90 days.
- Proof of current immunizations that meet clinic health and immunization standards.
- A candidate is required to submit to a pre-employment criminal background investigation.
- A candidate is required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
Applicants for all positions will be required to provide proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID 19 during the hiring process. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered, but serial COVID testing will be required to maintain employment if you are unvaccinated.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is located in the beautiful Rogue Valley, based in Grants Pass, Oregon, with additional facilities in Cave Junction and Medford. We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level. For more information, explore our website www.siskiyouhealthcenter.com. If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings.
To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.