Siskiyou Community Health Center has an opening for a full-time Home Visitor for our Outreach Program in Josephine and Jackson County. The primary responsibility of this individual will be to promote positive parent-child relationships, support healthy childhood growth and development and enhances family functioning of parents with children ages newborn to three years. This individual should be familiar with Jackson County and the available resources for families and children.
This position requires use of your personal vehicle and the successful candidate must be able to provide proof of vehicle insurance in compliance with state minimum coverage. The successful candidate must have the ability to pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and a drug screen.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with families and children.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Windows and Office Applications.
- Valid Driver’s License, clean driving record and proof of automobile insurance.
- Bilingual, Spanish and English speaking ability preferred.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. We are a drug-free workplace. EOE.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.