Float PSR: Siskiyou Community Health Center has a full-time Float Patient Service Representative (PSR) opening. This position will be based in Grants Pass but float to our Cave Junction clinic as needed and will be covering for call-outs and medical leaves. In the Float PSR’s downtime, they will build charts. The PSR must be a team player with a positive outlook and enjoy working in a high-volume Primary Care Medical setting. Good communication skills (written and verbal) are necessary along with strong organizational, flexible, and detail-oriented skills required. Bilingual English/Spanish proficiency highly preferred.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent education required.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a medical reception setting.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Office Applications.
- Experience with electronic medical records and/or computerized billing systems.
- Bilingual, Spanish, and English speaking ability preferred.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers the phone in a courteous, professional manner.
- Greets patients in a courteous, professional manner.
- Strives to find the best solution for the patient’s needs.
- Provides ‘check out’ coverage for the providers in the given department. This may include follow-up appointments, lab scheduling, and scheduling for outside diagnostic testing.
- Advises patients of clinic policies, and answers questions as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation, and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. We are a drug-free workplace. EOE.
Applicants for all positions will be required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID 19 during the hiring process. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered, but serial COVID testing will be required to maintain employment.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.