POSITION SUMMARY: The Pharmacy Director is responsible for overseeing the operation of all Siskiyou pharmacies, supervising the day-to-day operation of the Pharmacy area; contributing to long-term planning for the Clinic, and directing and developing of staff.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead in the planning, developing, organizing, operating, and improving the Siskiyou pharmacy services.
- Oversee, develop, and maintain all aspects of SCHC’s 340B program.
- Develop strategies to maintain pharmacy services as prescription volume increases.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures, including standards of practice and training for the 340B drug program.
- Maintain, evaluate, and oversee pharmacy contracts with pharmacy benefit managers and their subsidiaries.
- Encourage the development of clinical pharmacy practice.
- Develop strategies to improve workflow and ensure employee development.
- Strategize procedures to improve pharmacy capture rate.
- Liaise with SCHC departments to improve communication and workflows.
- Maintains Pharmacy guidelines by updating policies and procedures.
- Maintains Pharmacy operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing programs and operations and personnel policies and procedures.
- Assures quality of care by enforcing adherence to State Board of Pharmacy requirements and those of other governing agencies.
- Ensures communication and adherence to SCHC policies.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned or requested.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Specific Degree:
- R-Ph./Registered Pharmacist-D License or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of three to five years working in a retail pharmacy with experience and/or knowledge of non-profit 340(B) pharmacy programs.
- Computer competency, including word processing and data entry.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with demonstrated experience in reviewing and analyzing data and information.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple priorities, meeting deadlines and commitments effectively.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Valid driver’s license to drive between the Grants Pass and Cave Junction Pharmacies.
To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.