Siskiyou Community Health Center has a full-time Scheduler opening in our Cave Junction Clinic. This person must be a team player with a positive outlook and enjoy working in a high-volume Primary Care Medical setting. Good communication skills (written and verbal) are necessary along with strong organizational, flexible, and detail-oriented skills required. Bilingual English/Spanish proficiency highly preferred.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent education required.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a medical reception setting.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Office Applications.
- Experience with electronic medical records and/or computerized billing systems.
- Bilingual, Spanish, and English speaking ability preferred.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers the phone in a courteous, professional manner.
- Greets patients in a courteous, professional manner.
- Strives to find the best solution for the patient’s needs.
- Provides ‘check out’ coverage for the providers in the given department. This may include follow-up appointments, lab scheduling, and scheduling for outside diagnostic testing.
- Advises patients of clinic policies, and answers questions as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader, including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation, and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. We are a drug-free workplace. EOE.
Applicants for all positions will be required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 during the hiring process. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered, but serial COVID testing will be required to maintain employment.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.