Siskiyou Community Health Center has an opening for a Seasonal Facilities Support person. The facilities support person is responsible for assisting the Facilities Coordinator in routine maintenance, emergency repairs, and landscaping at all SCHC sites. Travel to all sites will be required when needed.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience working in a maintenance support role preferred
- Proof of current unrestricted Oregon driver’s license, comprehensive automobile insurance, and a safe driving record
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Can demonstrate organizational skills and effective use of time
- Able to work flexible hours as needed
- Lifting, bending, reaching, pushing, carrying, sitting, and driving. Physical mobility within clinics. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
If you would like to be part of a team committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com