Siskiyou Community Health Center has a full time opening for an experienced Triage Medical Assistant at our Clinic in Cave Junction. The Cave Junction Clinic sees patients of all ages. This position requires excellent customer service and people skills. This Medical Assistant will work with various providers in a fast paced urgent care setting ensuring delivery of high-quality patient care. This position will require assisting with exams and procedures, preparing and maintaining exam rooms, scheduling, and reporting of lab work. Previous EMT-Intermediate or Paramedic experience is preferred.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program highly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience working as a Medical Assistant, EMT-Intermediate or Paramedic.
- Must have current AHA-BLS (Basic Life Support) for the Healthcare Provider or be willing to obtain within 90 days of hire.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Windows and Office Applications.
- Experience with electronic medical records and/or computerized billing systems.
- Bilingual, Spanish and English speaking ability preferred.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. We are a drug-free workplace. EOE.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.