Siskiyou Community Health Center has a full-time position available for a Triage RN/LPN at our Grants Pass Clinic. A Triage RN/LPN is responsible for providing professional nursing care for clinic patients following Siskiyou Community Health Center standards and practices. Assists Providers in coordinating patient care and patient education. Functions as primary liaison between patients, clinical staff, and Providers. Focuses on contributing to the medical team to provide high-quality care to patients.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Current, unencumbered Oregon RN OR LPN License with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience, preferably in a community health clinic.
- Current BLS certification.
- ACLS certification required or ability to obtain certification within six (6) months of hire.
- Proof of current unrestricted Oregon Driver’s License, automobile insurance, and a safe driving record.
- The ability to handle sensitive situations and stress effectively, projecting a professional attitude.
- Ability to consistently exercise independent discretion and judgment, but maintain a willingness to seek assistance and/or advice when needed.
- Must exhibit excellent organizational skills, punctuality and attendance. Ability to re-prioritize tasks.
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, Providers and others, by phone and in person, displaying a courteous, professional manner.
- Ability to learn and use an electronic health record (EHR) system.
- Can demonstrate general knowledge of office processes and procedures, including computer word processing, data entry, and use of telephone equipment.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more. We are a drug-free workplace. EOE.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, submit a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.