Siskiyou Community Health Center is expanding the dental practice in Cave Junction and is looking for experienced Dental Assistants to work full-time. The Dental Assistant helps ensure quality care and efficient patient flow through clinic by processing and placing patients in examination rooms, and preparing patients for examination by Dentist and/or Hygienist. Assists dental practitioners during examinations and operative procedures. Performs operative procedures in accordance with clinic and federal protocols. Maintains clinical areas in a state of readiness for patient care.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or equivalent is
- Completion of a Dental Assistant’s training program, or a minimum of two years’ experience as a Dental Assistant in a dental office or clinic is required.
- Current Expanded Function Dental Assistant certification is preferred.
- Current Oregon X-ray certification is desirable.
- Current CPR and First Aid certification is
- Proof of current unrestricted Oregon Driver’s License, comprehensive automobile insurance, and a safe driving record is
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, vacation and sick pay, matching 403(b), and much more.
Siskiyou Community Health Center is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
If you would like to be part of a team that is committed to making a difference by providing quality patient care, we would like to meet with you to discuss our current openings. To apply, please submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.